Thursday, December 5, 2013

Inspire- Study Playlists

I'm guessing everyone else is drowning in work just as much as I am right now.  Welcome to finals?  Although every time I sit down to study for finals I feel like a massive rock has been tied to me, I have created this playlist that has been making the studying…dare I say it…bearable!  Check it out below and comment what you think!

Wait for Me- Kings of Leon
Revelry- Kings of Leon
Old Pine- Ben Howard
Thunder Clatter- Wild Club
Cigarette Daydreams- Cage the Elephant
Cough Syrup- Young the Giant
My Darlin'- Miley Cyrus, Future
Who You Love- John Mayer, Katy Perry
Tennis Court- Lord
Brave- Sarah Bareilles
The Monster- Eminem, Rihanna
Good Life- Tyler Ward feat. Heather Janssen
Floats My Boat- Aer
All Bad- Justin Bieber
Hang Loose- Alabama Shakes


Hope This Makes Your Studying a Little Better!

xo,
Alexandra S.


No comments:

Post a Comment